OPEN AN ACCOUNT
91 22 28811259, 28449765
Comfort Securities Limited
Open an Account
A depository holds shares and securities in electronic form in your name, just as a bank holds your deposits in your account. Besides holding securities, a depository also provides services related to your transactions in securities.
At Comfort, we offer Depository Services and are registered as a Depository Participant (DP) with CDSL. With Comfort, you enjoy the dual benefits of trading and depository services under one roof and you experience efficient, risk-free and prompt depository service. As a DP, we offer a safe & convenient way to hold securities in electronic form as compared to paper form.
Our depository services offer you a secure, convenient, cost effective way to keep track of your investments in shares and other instruments over a period of time, without the hassle of handling physical documents. We have designed our account schemes keeping in mind the investment psychology of customers. Your DP account with us takes care of all your depository needs such as dematerialization, conversion of mutual fund units, mutual fund redemption, re-materialization, transfer and pledging of shares, stock lending and borrowing.
As a DP, we offer the following services to our Customers:
1. Opening of Demat account
2. Dematerialization of securities.
3. Rematerialization of securities.
4. Maintaining record of holdings in electronic form
5. Settlement of trades by delivering/ receiving underlying securities
6. Settlement of off-market trades
7. Providing electronic credit in respect of securities allotted under IPO
8. Receiving non-cash corporate benefits, such as, allotment of bonus and rights shares, stock split, etc.
9. Pledging/Un-pledging of securities
10. Providing periodical statement of transactions
11. Registering nomination.
Benefits to customers when dealing with Comfort:
1. Paperless dealing leading to significant time saving.
2. The settlement cycle is more efficient and quick. The customers can purchase, hold and liquidate their securities in demat form.
3. Faster transfer and registration of securities leading to increased liquidity of securities.
4. Online account status updates
5. Cost effective DEMAT charges with attractive schemes like one time AMC, refundable AMC schemes (Annual account maintenance charges).
6. No risk of loss, wrong transfer, mutilation or theft of share certificate
7. Dedicated customer support service to all our customers
8. Instant disbursement of non-cash benefits such as bonus, right-issues, etc.
OUR group Companies
Comfort Fincap Ltd
Comfort Commotrade Ltd
Comfort Intech Ltd
Luharuka Medai & Infra Ltd
A-301, Hetal Arch, S V Road,
Malad (W), Mumbai - 400064
Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved Comfort Securities
Designed, Developed and content powered by
C - MOTS Infotech(ISO 9001:2008 certified)
Attention Investors ::
"No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.